Discover the sweet side of Brussels!
Our experienced guide talks about the most typical Brussels delights. Just hearing about these delicious foods will make you hungry and of course, we will let you taste some of them too. This walk takes you from the ‘Marché aux Poissons’ to the beguinage , La Bourse and the most beautiful square of Europe: La Grand-Place.
While walking along the main sights of Brussels , our guide will share lots of anecdotes and stories about Belgian sweets and gastronomy. You will find out everything about Belgium’s most famous dishes like Flemish stew, ‘vol-au-vent’, ‘waterzooi’, French fries, ‘speculoos’, ‘gueuze’, waffles, chocolate, ‘half and half’, etc.
These tasty explanations will bring water to your mouth! Luckily you can taste some delicious chocolate, superb cookies and of course the star of BrusselsSweet: the well known Brussels waffle!
This is a finger-licking good walk!
- Duration of the tour: 3 hours (+ dinner optional)
- Groups of minimum 15 persons. Large groups will be split up into smaller groups
- Parking possibility: Parking 58
- Meeting point: Marché aux Poissons
- Price: €32 per person (from 20 persons) (without dinner, price with dinner available on request) + a single administration cost of €25
- Extra cost of €35 per guide if you want another language than Dutch, French or English
- These prices are 21% VAT exclusive
Included: guided tour through Brussels by an experienced guide, tasting of different sweet and a coffee or tea with a Brussels waffle.