Are you looking for a fun and active afternoon in the exciting Brussels? Look no further because our ‘BrusselsRally’ is exactly what you are looking for!
The Grand Place in the heart of Brussels will be our starting point. All groups (from 5 till 10 people) receive a ground plan, a questionnaire and an itinerary. This is all you need for an afternoon full off discoveries and fun activities!
Besides the usual fun activities like for example a beer tasting, you will also discover locations and places that you didn’t even knew existed! BrusselsRally offers something to suit all tastes: creativity, science, fun, sports, … A very varied program!
You and your team can also test your knowledge about Brussels by answering the questions.
No Rally without a winner: after the rally we meet in a pub nearby for a drink and the official announcement of the winning team. The winners receive a small prize!
We also offer this formula with dinner in an excellent restaurant because the teams will be very hungry after such a full afternoon.
- A minimum of 15 and a maximum of 60 participants is required. Please contact us in case your group is bigger than 60 persons
- The Rally takes 3 hours and can only take place during the day. The Rally will end with a price distribution
- €47 per person (from 20 persons)
- a single administration cost of €25
- These prices are 21% VAT exclusive
- A dinner after the prize distribution is possible. Please contact us for a price offer.
Included: welcome drink, city map, a questionnaire and an itinerary per group, assistence during the activities on different locations, 1 drinks during afternoon activities, prize for each member of winning team, a drink during the prize distribution.