In ‘BrusselsChocolate’ you will hear a lot of anecdotes and all kinds of facts about chocolate, but also about the other sweets that Brussels has to offer.
We will not only walk, see and listen, we will also taste Brussels sweets. Starting with a chocolat demonstration and tasting, we end the walk with a Belgian beer on the Grand Place. Cheers!
- BrusselsChocolate is a 3-hour walk for groups of minimum 15 persons (+ dinner optional)
- Parking possibility: Parking Grand-Place
- Meeting point: Grand-Place
- Price: €32,00 per person (without dinner, price with dinner on request) + a single administrative cost of €25
- Extra cost of €20,00 per no show if the group consists of less than 20 persons
- Extra cost of €35 per guide if you want a language other than Dutch, French or English
- These prices are 21% VAT exclusive
Included: guided tour through Brussels with an experienced guide, chocolat demonstration, tastings, a drink at the Grand Place or la Bourse to end the tour.