Belgian beer, our pride and joy!
BrusselsBeer Discovery gives you the opportunity to discover the taste of Belgian beers in the company of your colleagues. We will take you to typical Brussels cafés accompanied by our guide; a genuine beer expert! You will be guided around the centre of Brussels and find out all sorts of inside knowledge about where beer comes from and how it is made, and changes in the use of beer over the centuries.
The beer tour can end with a dinner including delicious Belgian dishes made with beer. Ask us for a price offer.
- Duration of the guided beer tour: 2 hours (+ dinner optional)
- Groups of minimum 15 persons. Large groups will be split up into smaller groups
- Parking possibility: Parking Grand Place
- Meeting point: the Grand Place
- Price: €32 per person (from 20 persons) (without dinner, price with dinner available on request)
- + a single administration cost of €25
- Extra cost of €35 per guide if you want another language than Dutch, French or English
- These prices are 21% VAT exclusive
Included: guided tour through Brussels by an experienced guide and 2 beer tastings.