Discover the best of Brussels during this 3 hour walk with savoury appetisers!
Our experienced guides will talk about typical Brussels savoury foods. Obviously some of these appetisers will be tasted! The walk will take you from ‘Marché aux Poissons’ to the beguinage, La Bourse and the most beautiful square of Europe: La Grande-Place.
During the walk along the main sights of Brussels, the guide will share lots of anecdotes and stories about Belgian sweets and gastronomy. The most famous dishes from Belgian cuisine like Flemish stew, ‘vol-au-vent’, ‘waterzooi’, French fries, ‘speculoos’, ‘gueuze’, waffles, chocolate, ‘half and half’, etc. will be mentioned.
These tasty explanations will bring water to your mouth! Luckily you can taste some of these appetisers like delicious Lambikbeer, ‘kop and kipkap’, cheese, ‘escargots’, shrimps and so on.
BrusselsBest is a savoury alternative for our BrusselsSweet (walk with sweet snacks). BrusselsBest is an ideal aperitif walk before a dinner.
- Duration of the tour: 3 hours (+ dinner optional)
- Groups of minimum 15 persons. Large groups will be split up into smaller groups
- Parking possibility: Parking 58
- Meeting point: Marché aux Poissons
- Price: €32 per person (from 20 persons) (without dinner, price with dinner available on request)
- + a single administration cost of €25
- Extra cost of €35 per guide if you want another language than Dutch, French or English
- These prices are 21% VAT exclusive
Included: guided tour through Brussels by an experienced guide, tasting of cheese, kipkap, escargots, shrimps and 2 drinks.