Do you know Brussels like the back of your hand or don’t you have a clue where the Grand Place or Manneke Pis are located? It doesn’t matter – everyone is welcome at our alternative city walk ‘TastingBrussels’.
In a playful way you will hear several cultural, historical, but most of all, culinary anecdotes about Brussels. The emphasis, of course, is on the gastronomic delights for which Brussels and Belgium are world famous. During our city walk we will discover 4 restaurants where we are invited for a drink and a dish. An experienced guide will spice up the walk with anecdotes and lead you to the next restaurant through small streets and squares.
Young or old, Belgian or foreigner – everyone who likes an excellent meal and good company, will enjoy ‘TastingBrussels’.
- Duration of the guided culinary tour: 3-4 hours
- Groups of minimum 15. Large groups will be split into smaller groups of ±25 persons
- Parking possibility: Parking Grand Place
- Meeting point: Grand Place
- Price: €70 per person (from 20 persons)+ a single administrative cost of €25
- Extra cost of €35 per guide if you want a language other than Dutch, French or English
- These prices are 21% VAT exclusive
Included: guided tour through Brussels with an experienced guide, an aperitif, starter, main course, 3 glasses of wine or beer or soft drinks and coffee or tea with a dessert to end the evening.